Facebook introduces new Page experience for users in India
22-10-2021 Fri 17:19
- New Page design to make it easier to find and manage activities
- New design to make it more convenient to follow others from one’s newsfeed and share likes and comments on updates from one’s own Page
- Easier for businesses to understand actionable insights on content performance including audience trends
Some of the new features include:
- Intuitive layout with a crisper look and feel, making it easy to navigate between a personal profile and a public Page. Viewing bios, posts and other important information will be simpler.
- A dedicated news feed to Pages for the first time will bring about new ways to engage by helping discovery and joining conversations. This will make it easy to follow trends, interact with peers and engage with fans. The dedicated News Feed will also suggest new connections such as other public figures, Pages, Groups and trending content that a Page or public figure cares about.
- Easier navigation between personal profile and Pages will be key to the new user experience
- A new text-based Q&A format is being introduced to support richer, interactive conversations
- Actionable insights and more relevant notifications: The new design will remove Likes and focus on Followers, thereby simplifying the way people connect with their favorite Pages. Followers of a Page can now receive updates from their favorite Pages. This will also enable public figures to get a better estimation of their fan base and build a stronger connect with them.
- Updated task-based admin controls will now make Page management more convenient, like the ability to clearly assign and manage admin access and allocate permissions based on specific tasks. Page admins can now be given full or varying levels of access to manage specific tasks including Insights, Ads, Content, and Community Activity & Messages. This will also ensure account safety and integrity.
- Improved safety and integrity features will now enhance the ability to detect activities like hate speech, violent, sexual or spammy content and impersonation, that are not allowed on the platform. Increased visibility of Verified Badges will make it easier to identify posts and comments from authentic Pages and profiles. A verified Page’s comment on another Page’s public post, may appear higher in the comments section and be visible in News Feed.
- Existing content, posts and Page information
- Existing ads and campaigns
- Existing admin rights. Admins will get a notification as one switches to the new experience
In order to help users, make the switch, Facebook has updated its help page
https://www.facebook.com/business/help/NewPagesExperience that will take them through the details in an easily understandable and step by step manner.
డల్లాస్ లో తానా, ఆట, నాటా, నాట్స్, టి.టి.ఎ మరియు టాంటెక్స్ ఆధ్వర్యంలో సిరివెన్నెలకు అశ్రునివాళి!
1 day ago
కేబీఆర్ పార్కులో ఘనంగా పికాక్ ఫెస్టివల్
2 days ago
Update on COVID19-Omicron Variant
2 days ago