Minister Harish Rao holds a meeting on the implementation of Covid Vaccination drive
09-06-2021 Wed 20:40
- T.Harish Rao, Minister for Finance and Somesh Kumar,IAS., Chief Secretary to Govt. held a meeting at BRKR Bhavan on the implementation of Covid Vaccination drive in the State
- As per the directions of Chief Minister K.Chandrasekhar Rao, today Harish Rao, Minister for Finance and Somesh Kumar, IAS, Chief Secretary to Govt. held a meeting at BRKR Bhavan on the implementation of covid vaccination drive in the State.
- The Minister directed that vaccination of the remaining 6 lakh persons from identified from high exposure categories in GHMC, GWMC and all other ULBs of the State should be completed in the next four days.
- It was further decided to vaccinate the following categories of persons also on priority:
- 16,000 dialysis and Thalassemia patients.
- 3 lakhs auto and cab drivers in ULBs.
- 25,000 Engineering Staff working in all the Engineering Departments.
- 45,000 field staff working in Power Sector.
- 5,000 field level employees in Agriculture.
- 30,000 field staff of Revenue earning departments.
- 6000 IKP field staff.
- 15,000 Bank Employees in the districts.
- 13,000 Postal Employees.
- 60,000 Public Representatives of Urban and Rural Local Bodies.
- 35,000 RMP and PMPs practising in rural areas.
- 50,000 Poojari, Imams and Church Pastors.
5. S.A.M.Rizvi, Secretary, Health, Srinivas Rao, Director, Public Health, Dr.Ramesh Reddy, Director, Medical Education and Dr. Gangadhar, OSD to CM were present in the meeting.
Jio launches 'JioFiber postpaid'
9 hours ago
టోక్యో ఒలంపిక్స్ కు ఎంపికైన తెలంగాణ క్రీడాకారుడు.. ఘనంగా సన్మానించిన మంత్రి శ్రీనివాస్ గౌడ్
13 hours ago
Innoviti launches G.E.N.I.E, India’s first smart marketing app for local mobile retailers
15 hours ago
UST Hyderabad celebrates 1000 employees
16 hours ago
PM delivers keynote address at the UN 'High-Level Dialogue on Desertification, Land degradation and Drought'
1 day ago
Digital Showroom, India’s first O2O brand providing businesses their own website through phones
1 day ago