All Fixed to Mobile calls to be dialed with prefix ‘0’ from 15th January 2021
25-11-2020 Wed 21:06
- This is to free up sufficient numbering resources for future use
- All Fixed to Mobile calls will be dialed with the prefix ‘0’ from 15th January 2021.
- There will be no change in the dialing plan from fixed to fixed, mobile to fixed, and mobile to mobile calls.
- Suitable announcementwill be made for the same. This announcement shall be played whenever a subscriber dials a fixed to mobile call without prefixing ‘0’.
- All fixed line subscribers will be provided with ‘0’ dialing facility.
- A total of approximately 2539 million numbering series is expected to be generated from the above. This will free up sufficient numbering resources for future use.
- With the freeing up of sufficient numbering resources, more number of connections can be added in the future which will be beneficial to the mobile customers at large.
- The above changes have been done in order to have minimum inconvenience to the subscribers and freeing up essential numbering resources.
PM Narendra Modi Encourages India to use Koo App
19 minutes ago
Piaggio launches the Aprilia SXR 160 in Hyderabad
28 minutes ago
Hyundai Motor India Foundation Signs MoU with Foundation for Innovation and Technology Transfer
57 minutes ago
ECMO saves life of a one-day-old baby
2 hours ago
Teach For India’s ‘Don’t Stop Learning’ campaign aims to make digital learning more accessible to Teach For India students
3 hours ago
పట్టణాభివృద్ధిపై పార్లమెంటరీ కమిటీ సమావేశం
19 hours ago
గ్రేటర్ లో ఆహ్లాదభరితంగా శ్మశానవాటికల అభివృద్ది
19 hours ago