9 PM Telugu News: 7th December 2022
9 PM Telugu News Headlines Dated 7th December 2022:-
* In BC Jayaho Sabha, CM Jagan has asked the members of his party to prepare for the 2024 elections. He announced the populace that all electoral promises had been kept.
* TDP leaders claim that the YSRCP administration is in power has done nothing exceptional for the BC community. They asserted that BC corporations are cash-strapped.
* In the Jagtiyal meeting, CM KCR alleged that PM Modi had not taken any special action in support of the Make in India initiative.
* In Palle Dawakhana, the Telangana government has appointed 1492 physicians.
* Pralhad Joshi, the minister of coal, stated that the centre has no plans to privatise PSU miner Singareni Collieries Company (SCCL). Uttam Kumar Reddy, a Telangana-based Congressman, had asked the Minister a question in the Lok Sabha.
* In New Delhi, the AAP wins the mayor's post. Tomorrow will see the outcome of the assembly elections in Gujarat and HP.
* The Reserve Bank of India raises the repo rate by a lesser 35 basis points as it continues to combat inflation in the face of weak economic growth.
* Bangladesh defeats India by 5 runs in the second One-Day International. Bengalistan wins the series.