7 AM Telugu News: 4th October 2022
7 AM Telugu News Headlines Dated 4th October 2022:-
* Andhra Pradesh plans to privatise the tourism projects and invites tenders for restaurants and cottages for lease.
* Andhra Pradesh government debts reached Rs 50,000 crores in this financial year. Employees suffer after not receiving salaries during the festival.
* Political heat intensifies in poll-bound Munugode and political leaders are busy in door-to-door campaigns.
* All set to change the name of TRS and will hold a meeting tomorrow.
* SBI crucial report on state government freebies and urges Supreme Court to cap such spends at 1% of the state GDP.
* Centre warns digital media publishers, OTT and private channels against online betting ads.
* India Vs South Africa T20 match today.
Click the video for more detailed information.