YS Sharmila’s party Flag designed!
Former Andhra Pradesh chief minister YS Rajasekhar Reddy's daughter, YS Sharmila, has entered politics. She was a member of her brother's party, the YSRCP, until recently, when she chose to leave and pursue her own ambitions. In Telangana, she launched the YSR Telangana Party. There is some information about the specifics of her new political party's flag when there was a lot of talk about her new political party. There are inside reports that Sharmila's party agenda will be matching with YSRCP in AP. YS Sharmila will formally announce the party on July 8th, her father's birth anniversary. Sharmila is utilising Blue Jay (also known as Indian Roller and Pala Pitta in Telugu) for 80 percent of the flag and green for the remaining 20 percent. Sharmila wishes to include a geographical depiction of Telangana, as well as a portrait of her father, YSR, in the centre of the flag. YS Sharmila intends to conduct the YSRTP's formal launch event at the JRC Convention Center in Film Nagar.