Prabhas birthday celebrations: Fan dies of electric shock in Prakasam

23-10-2020 Fri 21:25

On the occasion of the birthday celebration of Pan India star Prabhas, a tragic incident took place in the Prakasham district. Suguna Rao, one of the fans of actor Prabhas, electrocuted while trying to tie a Flexi at Punur in Yaddanapudi Mandal, Prakasam District. Another four persons helped Suguna Rao put up the Flexi, too, suffered and sustained severe injuries. The incident has shocked the people of Punur. They were immediately rushed to the Guntur government hospital. At present, they have been undergoing treatment. At present, Baahubali fame actor Prabhas is working for Radhe Shyam film under the direction of Radha Krishna of Jil fame.

Advertisement 2

More Video News
Thumb
Thumb
Thumb
Thumb
Thumb
Advertisement 3
Thumb
Thumb
Thumb
Thumb
Thumb
Thumb
Thumb
Thumb
Thumb
Thumb
..more
Advertisement 4