Three electrocuted while erecting banners for Pawan Kalyan's birthday in Andhra Pradesh
CHITTOOR: : In a terrific incident, three persons died of electric shock while erecting the Flexi banner of their favourite star Pawan Kalyan and three others suffered injuries. The tragic incident took place in Shantipurak area, Chittoor district on Tuesday. According to the reports, the deceased were identified as Somasekhar, his brother Rajendra and his friend Arunachalam. Police reports said that the three were in contact with a live wire while erecting banners for Pawan Kalyan's birthday on September 2. The injured persons were immediately shifted to a hospital in Kuppam. A pall of gloom descended over the village after the incident.