Massive fire breaks out at COVID care centre in Andhra Pradesh
VISAKHAPATNAM: In a shocking incident, a massive fire accident took place in quarantine centre in Visakhapatnam and created ripples among the officials. According to the sources the incident took place in Sri Chaitanya Valmiki Campus, Kommadi on Monday night. It is known that the Chaitanya Campus turned quarantine centre and providing shelter to the Coronavictims. After alerted over the danger, quarantine centre staff shifted the COVID-19 victims to another place. Reports said that 64 persons are in quarantine centre when the incident took place. After getting the information, fire tenders rushed to the spot and doused the fire. It is learnt that a short circuit is a reason behind the fire mishap. Earlier, fire accident in COVID centre in Vijayawada which claimed 9 lives creating ripples across the state. Click the video for more information.