Ammonia gas leak at dairy unit in Andhra Pradesh, several hospitalised
CHITTOOR: In a gas leak incident, more than 25 people were hospitalised after inhaled the leaked Ammonia gas in a private dairy unit, Bandapalli village, Putalapattu Mandal, Chittoor. According to the sources, a gas leak incident took place in a private dairy unit on Thursday evening and more than 25 people were infected and condition of five persons is critical, were shifted to Vellore CMC hospital in Tamil Nadu. The reason behind the gas leak is not yet disclosed. The police and revenue officials rushed to the spot and are tracing the details. District collector Narayana Bharat Gupta is monitoring the situation. Click the video for more information.