9 PM Telugu News: 7th August 2020
News Headlines Dated 7th August 2020:-
* Coronavirus cases are increasing at an alarming rate in AP. For the third consecutive day, the number of corona cases has risen over 10,000 in the last 24 hours.
* Over two lakhs number of cases have risen in AP. Eighty-nine persons died in a single day.
* 85 to 90 percent of corona tests are performed in corona clusters. CM Jagan has assessed the quality of food given to the corona patients.
* Over 2000 corona cases got registered in Telangana for the consecutive second day. Over 75,000 persons got affected due to COVID-19. With 12 new deaths, the total number of death cases has risen over 600.
* The Serum Institute of India has agreed with the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to get the vaccine for Rs 225.
* As part of the new education policy, the medium of instruction to be a mother tongue or regional language till Class Vth.
* Kerala and Karnataka hit with heavy rainfalls.
* BCCI to announce officially about UAE hosting IPL 2020 this year.
Watch news updates in detail.
Fri, Aug 07, 2020, 10:22 PM
Copyright © 2020; www.ap7am.com