Man dies after drinking hand sanitizer instead of water in Andhra Pradesh
Advertisements
VISAKHAPATNAM: In a tragic incident, a man died after consuming hand sanitizer instead of drinking water. The heart-wrenching incident took place in Nakkapalli, Visakhapatnam. According to the reports, the deceased identified as Sathi Babu working as an attendee in Thasildhar office, Nakkapalli drank hand sanitiser mistakenly thought it is as drinking water. His family members immediately rushed to the nearby hospital after he suffered from severe stomach pain and took his last breath while undergoing the treatment.

Family members alleged that Sattibabu who is working as VRA recently allotted works of attender and questioned why sanitiser filled in a drinking water bottle in MRO office. Click the video for more information.
Tags: Hand Sanitizer, Visakhapatnam District, Andhra Pradesh,
Sun, Jun 07, 2020, 12:43 PM
Share this News in Group
Advertisements
2020-07-07T22:20:03+05:30
Advertisements
Copyright © 2020; www.ap7am.com
Privacy Policy | Desktop View