9 PM Telugu News: 31st March 2020
News Headlines Dated 31st March 2020:-
* The incident of the congregation at the Nizammudin Markaz in Delhi has alerted the country. Police have been tracing the identity of those persons who attended the religious gathering.
* Twenty four positive coronavirus cases have been registered among those who attended the gathering at Markaz in Delhi.
* Over 1500 persons have been shifted to quarantine centres, Delhi CM Kejriwal said.
* 1498 coronavirus cases got registered in India. Two hundred forty-seven persons got infected in a single day. Forty-five affected persons died so far.
* In AP, 17 persons contracted with the virus in a single day. In Telangana, another 15 persons got affected with the virus.
* Following Nizamuddin incident, the officials have intensified the search in each district to trace the persons who attended the religious gathering in Delhi.
* The centre has made provisions to assist the migrated persons with all the measures.
* PSU banks announce loan EMI moratorium for customers.
* Over eight lakhs cases of Covid-19 have been registered all across the World. 75% of sufferers are from Europe. Coronavirus has created fear among American citizens.
Watch news updates in detail.
Tue, Mar 31, 2020, 11:08 PM
Copyright © 2020; www.ap7am.com