9 PM Telugu News: 17th January 2020
News Headlines Dated 17th January 2020:-
* High Power Committee has met CM Jagan and submitted some of the reports after studying the GN Rao and the Boston consultation committee. All the buildings in the Amaravati region will be utilized, the committee said.
* Amaravati farmers continue to submit their worries to AP CRDA and this process will continue till January 20 following the orders of the High Court.
* High Court serious on imposing section 144 in Amaravati villages and asked the Advocate General to submit the affidavits on this aspect.
* TRS Working President KTR is confident to win the municipal election. The opposition Congress and BJP have speeded up criticizing some of the ruling aspects of the TRS.
* The POSCO court dealing the case pertaining to Hazipur serial killings said that the final verdict will be declared on January 27.
* The Central Bureau of Investigations special court dismissed the petition filed by AP CM YS Jagan.
* Nirbhaya case convicts to be hanged on Feb 1 at 6 AM: Fresh death warrant issued.
* Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos has announced 10 Lakh jobs in India amid tensions with the centre.
Watch news updates in detail.
Fri, Jan 17, 2020, 10:19 PM
Copyright © 2020; www.ap7am.com