9 PM Telugu News: 10th November 2019
News Headlines Dated 10th November 2019:-
* BJP cadre in Maharasthra said they can not form the government in Maharashtra alleging that Shiva Sena is not giving support.
* The Governor has invited Shiva Sena to form the government in Maharashtra.
* Sunni Wakf board to conduct a meeting on November 26th to decide its future course of action after a historic judgment of SC over Ayodhya land dispute issue.
* Telangana government has focussed on the implementation of PRP.
* TSRTC JAC to intensify protest; they have decided to protest near the residence of public representatives and planning for road bandh on November 18th.
* Telangana government is likely to submit the report to the High Court over its stand towards the protest of the TSRTC employees.
* AP government has made it clear that English is made mandatory in the schools to prepare the students for competition. Telugu will continue for the next three years. AP education minister said the teachers will be provided training.
* Watch news updates in detail.
Sun, Nov 10, 2019, 10:23 PM
Copyright © 2020; www.ap7am.com