9 PM Telugu News: 7th November 2019
News Headlines Dated 7th November 2019:-
* Telangana High Court has faulted the mismatch report of the state government's officials on RTC protest issue.
* The center has questioned the Telangana government over its stand towards RTC.
* AP government has taken another decision on the control of Liquor business. CM Jagan has directed the officials concerned to put a restriction on the number of Bars starting next year.
* AP opposition has faulted the YSRCP government over its likely stand to implement English as a compulsory subject in the Schools. CM YS Jagan prefers English over Telugu in Andhra Pradesh govt schools.
* TDP Chief Chandrababu Naidu has hit out at the ruling YSRCP alleging that it is trying to create fear among the TDP cadre.
* MRO Vijaya Redd's accused Suresh died.
* Suspense remains over the formation of the government in Maharashtra.
* The center has alerted the states over the security aspect ahead of Ayodhya verdict.
* Watch news updates in detail.
Thu, Nov 07, 2019, 10:21 PM
Copyright © 2019; www.ap7am.com