9 PM Telugu News: 20th September 2019
News Headlines Dated 20th September 2019:-
* Cut in corporate tax by 10% will help to revive the economy, the finance minister Nirmala Sitharam said. She said it will attract investments in the country.
* PM Modi has hailed the economic reforms as historic. Business groups have welcomed the move.
* BSE Sensex has vaulted 1,921 points on Friday.
* The results of the final bid on Polavaram re-tendering will be out on September 23rd.
* TDP Chief Chandrababu Naidu has expressed resentment over the security aspect of the Polavaram project.
* The war of words took place between the ruling TRS and the opposition over industrial sectors in Telangana Assembly.
* Telangana Minister KTR said in the state, 21 centers will be established pertaining to the food processing.
* The boat owner has been arrested pertaining to the boat mishap incident in East Godavari district.
*** Watch news updates in details.
Fri, Sep 20, 2019, 10:35 PM
Copyright © 2020; www.ap7am.com