9 PM Telugu News: 23rd August 2019
News Headlines Dated 23rd August 2019:-
* Government has announced capital infusion of Rs 70,000 crore in state-run banks.
* Government gives FPI relief, makes loans cheaper.
* Union Bank links home, auto loans to repo rates.
* The Polavaram Project Authority (PPA) has submitted a 12-page detailed report to the Centre on the re-tendering process.
* AP Opposition Chief Chandrababu Naidu has alleged that people are facing trouble on all fronts due to YSRCP government.
* Chairman and Managing Director of Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited (TS-Transco) said that they are ready for the nature of the functioning of the power sector.
* Kerala, AP and Tamil Nadu governments have been alerted by the Intelligence following a report of terrorist threats.
* Watch news updates in details.
Fri, Aug 23, 2019, 10:33 PM
Copyright © 2020; www.ap7am.com