9 PM Telugu News: 23rd July 2019
News Headlines Dated 23rd July 2019:-
* The Congress-JDS government in Karnataka has collapsed after it lost the vote of confidence in the Assembly. It lost by six votes.
* The vote of motion discussion took place for six days in Karnataka. Former CM HD Kumaraswamy has delivered an emotional speech.
* BJP's Karnataka president BS Yeddyurappa, who is likely to take over as chief minister, said it is the victory of Democracy.
* AP Assembly witnessed a verbal war of words between the Opposition TDP and the ruling YSRCP over latter announcing that women of 45 years belonging to BCs, SCs, STs, and Minorities will get a pension.
* Three Andhra Pradesh TDP MLAs Atchannaidu, Gorantla Butchaiah Chowdary, and Nimmala Rama Naidu have been suspended for allegedly obstructing Budget Session of Andhra Pradesh assembly.
* War of words took place between the ruling YSRCP and the Opposition TDP over the pension issue meant for women. TDP Chief Chandrababu Naidu has suggested the ruling party not to cheat the people after their votes went in their favor.
* Governor ESL Narasimhan has sought some changes in the new Telangana Municipal Bill to become an act.
* Uproar in Parliament noticed over the US President Donald Trump's remarks on Kashmir.
* Opposition demanded PM's clarification as Trump's Kashmir comment rocked in the Parliament.
* Boris Johnson has replaced Theresa May as UK PM.
* Watch news updates in details.
Tue, Jul 23, 2019, 10:33 PM
Copyright © 2019; www.ap7am.com