3 hospitalised, 150 shops gutted in fire mishap at exhibition grounds in Hyd
Three persons suffered serious injuries in a massive fire mishap at exhibition grounds in Nampally in Hyderabad on Wednesday night. The injured were admitted to nearby Care Hospital. Eighteen firefighters have doused flames after few hours. According to the preliminary report, more than 150 shops were gutted in the fire accident. Meanwhile, Metro rail authorities have allowed thousands of people, who have visited the exhibition, to travel free in metro trains to their destinations. The short circuit might be a reason for fire mishap, say officials concerned.
Tags: Fire Mishap, Shops, Exhibition Grounds, Nampally, Hyderabad,
Thu, Jan 31, 2019, 07:46 AM
Copyright © 2019; www.ap7am.com
Privacy Policy | Desktop View