B tech student dies at refrigerator blast in Hyderabad
An engineering girl student burnt alive after the gas cylinder in the refrigerator in her home blasted at Bonguluru in Ibrahmpatnam mandal. Koppu Manohar and Lavanya couple of Devarakonda have been staying at Bonguluru for the alst five years. The incident took place when Deepika opened the refrigerator door to take water bottle following which it blasted. The furniture at home also caught fire due to the short circuit. At the time of the blast, the parents of Deepika were not there in the house.
Tags: Hyderabad, Refrigerator, Student, Fire Accident,
Fri, Dec 28, 2018, 01:02 PM
Copyright © 2019; www.ap7am.com
Privacy Policy | Desktop View