Janasena chief Pawan Kalyan responded over pension schemes. Making funny comments on YS Gagan's promise of giving pension to the age group of 45 and said pension can be given even to youth at 25. He said, it is not the solution for unemployment as leaders and govts should provide them employment and generate income sources rather than making them lazy by giving pensions at an age of 45. Moreover he claimed that 60 to 70% of the welfare scheme funds go to the leaders and only remaining 30% is properly utilised as pensions.
Copyright © 2018; www.ap7am.com