Minister Narayana Counters Pawan Kalyan over Land Acquisition
Advertisement
AP minister Narayana gave a strong counter to Pawan Kalyan over his comments on land acquisition when he met farmers in Undavalli. He suggested PK to stop provoking farmers. Stating that land acquisition for capital is inevitable Narayana said the process couldn't be stopped wasting the sacrifices of 95% farmers who gave land voluntarily, just for 1500 acres of land from the rest 5% farmers. More over, he claimed that Pawan Kalyan is doing false propaganda on AP govt for his political gain while making it clear that his comments wouldn't be considered at all.
Tags: Minister Narayana, Pawan Kalyan, Land Acquisition,
Wed, Jul 25, 2018, 10:45 AM
2019-04-25T16:06:05+05:30
Copyright © 2019; www.ap7am.com
Privacy Policy | Desktop View