Fire break out in Central Court Hotel in Hyderabad
Advertisement
A fire broke out at the Central Court Hotel at Lakdi-Ka-Pool in Hyderabad around 11-30 pm last night. According to the reports, the smoke came out from Room No 109 which is meant for the account section. Slowly the smoke has turned into fire. Two fire tenders were called for and they extinguished the fire. According to the firemen, the fire was limited to the account section only. It is said that there were altogether 45 occupants including the tourists were there in the hotel, who were alerted and shifted to other places. The cause of the fire incident is learned to be short circuit.
Tags: Hyderabad, Fire Accident,
Sun, Jul 22, 2018, 02:25 PM
Copyright © 2018; www.ap7am.com
Privacy Policy | Desktop View