BJP MP Haribabu on TDP, BJP Alliance @ CII Partnership Summit
Advertisement
BJP MP Haribabu while speaking from CII Partnership Summit in Visakha said the purpose of the summit is to attract investors while showing them the natural resources & the facilities AP has. He said the summit will be successful if 15% of the MOUs get materialised. On a political note Haribabu said there is no deadline for TDP, BJP alliance. He said BJP govt has fulfilled 85% of promises in 3 1/2 years which should have been done for over 10 years while saying that the remaining 15% will be completed in the next 1 1/2 years.
Tags: MP Haribabu, CII Partnership Summit, Visakhapatnam District,
Sat, Feb 24, 2018, 09:33 PM
Copyright © 2018; www.ap7am.com
Privacy Policy | Desktop View