Major Fire breaks out in Tirupati
A major fire broke out is reported from Peddakapu street of Tirupati on Thursday morning is created panic among the residents. According to reports, the mishap took place when an unidentified person threw a cigarette on garbage near Post office. Fire staff rushed to the spot and rendering their services to control the blaze. It is learned that no casualties have been reported but a huge financial loss was reported. In the tragedy, BSNL cables
have been reduced to ashes. Major mishap averted as fire tenders reached the spot with in time and brought situation under control.
Thu, Oct 26, 2017, 12:02 PM
Copyright © 2019; www.ap7am.com