Redmi Note 4 explodes, bursts into flames in man's pocket in East Godavari
China phones are not advisable for use as they may burst out at any time. Recently Redme note 4 explodes in the pocket of a person in East Godavari district due to which the man suffered injuries. China phones are always dangerous. The incident happened with Bhavana Surya Kiran of East Godavari district. Kiran says that he purchased the phone 20 days back. He said he went into shock when he saw the phone burning. He also told to approach court in this regard for justice.
Tags: Redmi Note 4, Explodes, ,
Mon, Aug 14, 2017, 01:21 PM
Copyright © 2019; www.ap7am.com
Privacy Policy | Desktop View