A small boy started making whistle sounds and could not speak properly. His parents took him to private hospitals where the problem could not be identified. Later Gandhi Hospital ENT doctors Srikanth and Hanumanthu took it as a challenge. They found in endoscopy that a whistle was swallowed by him which was struck in lungs. They made a major surgery for 2 hours and brought out the whistle from his lungs through bronchoscopy. Both the doctors got appreciated for their job in the incident.
Copyright © 2019; www.ap7am.com